Explore the fairytale Buda Castle District and Gellert Hill on a spectacular panoramic tour with unmatched views of the city!
Embark on an unforgettable journey through Budapest’s rich history and breathtaking vistas with a panoramic tour of the enchanting Buda Castle District and majestic Gellert Hill. Settle into your comfortable ride and be captivated as you cruise along the picturesque Buda riverbank, passing by iconic landmarks such as the Gellert Bath, Castle Garden Bazaar, Chain Bridge, Tunnel, and Funicular. Ascend to the historic Buda Castle District perched on the plateau of Castle Hill, rising 80 meters above the city.
Prepare to be mesmerized by the 700-year-old Matthias Church, an iconic masterpiece, and soak in the stunning panoramic view of Budapest from Fisherman’s Bastion, the city’s most famous lookout. Tour through the cobblestone streets of the castle’s medieval dwelling quarter lined with rich palaces and view the remnants of St. Mary Magdalene Church, the oldest structure in the Castle district.
Explore the Royal Palace courtyards adorned with statues and fountains, gaining insight into the history of the Hungarian kings. View the seats of the Hungarian Prime Minister and the Hungarian President, and if available, witness the spectacular changing of the guard ceremony in front of the Presidential Palace.
Conclude your tour with a visit to Gellert Hill, the highest vantage point in Budapest crowned with the Citadel and Liberty Statue. Take in the unparalleled panoramic view of the city, a sight that will leave you awe-inspired.
- Enjoy a panoramic ride along the spectacular Buda Riverbank
- Explore the fairytale Buda Castle District the former seat of the Hungarian kings
- Marvel at the iconic Matthias Church and the stunning views from Fisherman’s Bastion
- Tour through the cobblestone streets of the castle’s medieval dwelling quarter lined with rich palaces
- Walk around the Royal Palace courtyards and get an insight into the history of the Hungarian kings
- View the seats of the Hungarian Prime Minister and the Hungarian President and enjoy the spectacular changing of the guard ceremony
- Admire Budapest”s unparalleled view from Gellert Hill
Duration: 3 hours
Driving distance: 15 km
Guide: English-speaking guide
Tour Type: public tour
1APR-29OCT at 11 AM & 3 PM
Check-in: 15 minutes before the published departure time
Budapest Scooter Tour 1053 Budapest Vámház körüt 10 (the office is located inside the house courtyard ) Hotline: +3630984510
Buda Highlights Panoramic TourPrices per person in EUR
1 person 70 EUR
2-3 persons 50 EUR
4-5 persons 40 EUR
6-7 persons 36 EUR
8-10 persons 33 EUR
Book This Tour Now
Tour Booking Form
If for some reason you are not able to book the tour on our online booking system, you can send your booking request using the below form.